Our purpose at Organizational Cleaning is to provide our clients with quality solutions to simplify their life, enhance efficiency, and develop a streamlined focus on what is important in their life.
Our Core Values
- Clients: The key to our success is listening to our clients, finding or developing solutions that fit their need(s) and implementing effective, long-term solutions.
- Excellence: We are committed to quality, integrity, and confidentiality when delivering our solutions.
- Responsibility: We use environmentally friendly products as a commitment to the long-term effects on our environment.
- Safety: We strive to finish each day incident and injury free by providing and implementing proper safety procedures.
- Education: We encourage our employees to continue learning.
- Charity: We are committed to giving back to our communities and society by providing our resources, time and energy to worthwhile causes in our communities and abroad.
Past Charity Activities
- Habitat For Humanity – Assisting in building homes and donations (2009 – Present)
- Donations to CaringBridge.org (2014-2015)
- Boys and Girls Club of the Western Reserve
- Goodwill (2009 – Present)
- Salvation Army (2009 – Present)
- Dress for Success (2009 – Present) – Cleveland Ohio and Washington D.C.
- Summit County Developmental Disabilities Halloween Gala (2010)
- The Kosciuszko Foundation – Teaching English in Poland – (2016)
Kandy M. Sartori, CPO®
Founder & CEO
Kandy founded Organizational Cleaning in June 2009 after realizing a great need for her talents. Kandy has a natural ability to see opportunities for spatial enhancements that create a warm and inviting environment for both residential and commercial clients. Kandy’s observation has been that a clean and organized environment provides relaxation, calmness and a sense of tranquility. A clean and organized commercial setting naturally enhances employee morale. This has a trickle down effect to your most important asset, your customers.
Kandy holds a B.A. in Business Management from Malone University. She has over 18 years of professional experiences with Fortune 500 companies in positions ranging from an Administrative Assistant to Branch Manager.
Kandy’s greatest asset is her ability to listen and observe her clients environment and create a space(s) that reflect who they are. She also enhances their lives by providing useful organizing techniques that allow them to streamline their lives and create a relaxing space(s) which allows their creativity to flourish.
- NAPO – National Association of Professional Organizers (Co-Chair of the Chapter Relations Committee)
- NAPO North Coast Ohio Chapter (Board Member)
- NAPO Ohio (Past Board Member)
- Mentor Coach LLC
- ICF – International Coach Federation
- ICF Cleveland – International Coach Federation Cleveland, OH Chapter
- CharityDeductions.com – Use Promo Code “OCLLC” for a special discount.
Certifications, Training, Continued Education
- Certified Professional Organizer – CPO® – Kandy has met the demanding certification requirements for the Board of Certification for Professional Organizers (BCPO). She became a Certified Professional Organizer on July 20, 2012. One of the qualifications for this certification is to have 1,500 hours or more of paid client work within three years prior to applying for certification. To maintain this certification, 45 or more eligible Continuing Education Units are required, or resubmitting an application and passing the exam every three years.
- Mentor Coach LLC – Kandy continues to study Positive Psychology and integrate proven coaching techniques with her clients.
- Appreciative Inquiry
- CPES – Certified Productive Environment Specialist
- ICD – Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- Level II Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization
- Level I Certificate of Study in Hoarding
48 Hour Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Organizational Cleaning stands behind the Services it provides an offers its clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our guarantee epitomized the pride we take in our work and we are confident that you will be pleased with our high standards. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the results, please notify us within 48 hours of the completed Service. Organizational Cleaning will schedule a mutually agreed upon return appointment to the site to correct the problem at no additional charge. If the problem cannot be reasonably resolved in good faith, Organizational Cleaning will refund the portion of the fee charged for that particular room or session.
Organizational Cleaning will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, in accordance with the terms of the Service Agreement.
Call us at 330.907.7331 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to see how we can help you achieve and an organized and happy life.